AIM
animog504

Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

so...

When can we expect a Leek-Spin HD version?

jkjk. Awesome job dude. The timing is nice, the animation smooth... If there is one thing you might be able to add to this to make it a bit better, it'd be the the song in the original language (like a checkbox option?).

But still, awesome job.

Timon1771 responds:

I shall consider it! Thanks for your feedback!

The Beast Snacks 1 The Beast Snacks 1

interesting!!

It looked like you put a good deal of thought into this although there still is many of the cliches of anime style. I'd say some of the actions could have been timed better and the audio was blown out several times, but overall it was pretty ok. The flow of the story was also great. Keep it up.

Oh, and...That one lady in the crowd looked like she needed to pee really badly... lol.

tacobuttfish responds:

lol, Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you noticed all the work that went into it! I hope to see you back for the second episode!

-Taco Buttfish.

-JellyTrip- -JellyTrip-

fantastic transitions!!

Your animation is super fluid and spontaneous. good job!

Gun Devil Gun Devil

nice effects!!

This must have taken a lot of work. The animation was smooth and colorful. I especially liked the smoke/explosion animations in this. pretty action packed. ^____________^

Supah Ninjah! Supah Ninjah!

simple and sweet!

gotta love ninjas!! Wasn't expecting that!! >-< haha.

Skeleton Prac Skeleton Prac

is nice?!

Pretty good demonstration of some simple animation principles.

The walk-cycle makes the skeleton look like it's slide-walking. You might want to give it a little more time to tween between the start/end positions.

oh! yeah!! adding a few sound effects would be pretty cool too!! ^_^

all in all, for a practice run, this is pretty nifty. Hope to see some of your serious works in the future.

Keep it up!